Amy's parents got this shirt for him when they were in Cancun. It says "Please do not give this man any beer. Thank you, his Spouse". Poor guy............his mother-in-law is a nosey busy bodied nightmare......So rather then not wear it, Brian decided to act like he LOVED it!! I think it back fired on the ol battle axe.... lol! I told him that I thought he should be wearing it when he was out with the guys. He said, hell, I'll wear it every day!! I'll even wear it to the family reunion! lol
6 comments:
Hi guys!!!!
What does that say on his shirt?
Amy's parents got this shirt for him when they were in Cancun. It says "Please do not give this man any beer. Thank you, his Spouse". Poor guy............his mother-in-law is a nosey busy bodied nightmare......So rather then not wear it, Brian decided to act like he LOVED it!! I think it back fired on the ol battle axe.... lol! I told him that I thought he should be wearing it when he was out with the guys. He said, hell, I'll wear it every day!! I'll even wear it to the family reunion! lol
Hey ya'll! R2, love that blue on you!
aren't friends the best???
What I like is how he has a big ol empty mug...I'm guessing Beer was in it lol You guys are to funny
Post a Comment