Sarah 201/365


This lighter has not been used for SEVEN WHOLE DAYS. I am holding onto it only because I love the color it is and eventually I will be getting candles that will need lighting.

Yay for a smoke free Sarah!

6 comments:

Bridget March 21, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

SO happy for you! Keep it up. What a great pic!

Heather March 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

YAY SArah! Way to go!

Jen from Inside My Head March 21, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Yay! Good job!

Judy March 22, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

Hurray for you!

Andrea March 22, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

good for you sarah!!! so proud of you!

Edge March 23, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

I'm so proud of you being able to kick the habit even with all the other stress you could be using as an excuse! You're one strong tough lady Sarah! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP