Robin Two 202/365


J is at his mother's this week...............she didn't bother to bring him
to his Science Olympiad tournament on Saturday.... I'm sure hearing the
excuse for that is going to kick off his week with us real nice. Stupid
self centered piece of garbage for a mother............ ;{

7 comments:

Bridget March 21, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Oh no. :-( I hope he's not too upset about missing it...

Mary Jane March 21, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Ug. Just a big old ug.

Andrea March 22, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

that's so sad for them. she should meet up with my ex.

RobinTwo March 22, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Trampolina sure does suck. Although, lately her new nick name has been SELF CENTERED SLUTTY TRASHY FAKE TWAT FACE!!! Seems way more fitting for some reason.......

Mary Jane March 22, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

R2, I love you. :)

Kirsten March 22, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

RobinTwo you made me Laugh so hard out loud I scared the kids!!

I'm sorry that the SCSTFTF treats her (if she can really call him...) son that way. Love is way thicker then Blood and J will realize that soon enough. He's lucky to have you!!

Sheila March 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

poor kid - was he disappointed? seriously, what was so important that she couldn't take him...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP