I wouldn't recommend my plan to anyone on earth. It involves almost being murdered and the subsequent mental health issues that come up afterward, including a slow descent into anorexia.
I am working on making my eating habits, exercise and health a little more...healthy...for lack of a better word.
Extreme stress seems to either make people eat more, or stop eating completely. I think this is "normal". When I am stressed, I tend to stop eating almost entirely.
Now that you have lost that weight you know to keep it off and to keep trying for more in a healthier way! Start eating and start eating healthier then you used to and the pounds should still come off! :) You look great Sarah you really do!
Sarah, you look great and I agree none of us would want to do it the way you did. Just so you know, I found a few of those pounds..now it's my job to lose them.
6 comments:
WTG!! What a strong person you are to accomplish that!!
I'm trying to talk myself into a lapband btw, feel free to share your go-to plan!
Again--WTG!
Anonymous:
I wouldn't recommend my plan to anyone on earth. It involves almost being murdered and the subsequent mental health issues that come up afterward, including a slow descent into anorexia.
I am working on making my eating habits, exercise and health a little more...healthy...for lack of a better word.
Extreme stress seems to either make people eat more, or stop eating completely. I think this is "normal". When I am stressed, I tend to stop eating almost entirely.
May you get healthy and happy again soon.
i hope things begin to stabilize for you. i'm glad you've lost the weight but i hope you are also being healthy.
Now that you have lost that weight you know to keep it off and to keep trying for more in a healthier way! Start eating and start eating healthier then you used to and the pounds should still come off! :) You look great Sarah you really do!
Sarah, you look great and I agree none of us would want to do it the way you did. Just so you know, I found a few of those pounds..now it's my job to lose them.
Post a Comment