PLEASE Egg...keep your top on! Isn't there a daycare right over THERE!?!?!?!
I can't even imagine why he'd be coming out there. Maybe he wants to check out your recently trimmed bush or something.
I'd be lurking too...hottie. :-) I think you should whip out the girls. He'd probably run right back inside!
God Marie...you beat me to it!!!! Oh well, great minds, think alike. R2, you look hott. Seriously.
I'd be out there too....reeeetttttt rrreeerrrrrrr
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
PLEASE Egg...keep your top on! Isn't there a daycare right over THERE!?!?!?!
I can't even imagine why he'd be coming out there. Maybe he wants to check out your recently trimmed bush or something.
I'd be lurking too...hottie. :-) I think you should whip out the girls. He'd probably run right back inside!
God Marie...you beat me to it!!!! Oh well, great minds, think alike. R2, you look hott. Seriously.
I'd be out there too....reeeetttttt rrreeerrrrrrr
Post a Comment