Sarah 212/365
It was about 70 degrees today, probably got warmer while we were out. We took the bus downtown and got cheap lunch before heading to the Veterans Memorial wall and Castle Park.
The Castle park was built on donations and labor from citizens in our community (if I am remembering correctly). This is on one of the paving stones leading to the play area. Each fence post is etched with the name of a individual, family or business that donated to make the park a possibility.
I have only one issue with this park. There is NO SHADE, it makes it barely tolerable in the summer.
The Castle park was built on donations and labor from citizens in our community (if I am remembering correctly). This is on one of the paving stones leading to the play area. Each fence post is etched with the name of a individual, family or business that donated to make the park a possibility.
I have only one issue with this park. There is NO SHADE, it makes it barely tolerable in the summer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment