Sarah 205/365


When I got home from my therapy appointment today this was my status message on Facebook,

"You do not define me, if anything my mental illness gave you the power to redefine me and blur my lines of perception. Not anymore."

More appropriately it should read,

"You do not define me, if anything my mental illness caused me to redefine myself and blurred my lines of perception. Not anymore."

I won't blame him for the changes that took place within myself. I am re-emerging, and I need to work hard to never shroud myself again.

3 comments:

nicole from envisage March 24, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

good for you honey.

Judy March 25, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Way to go, Sarah! I like to hear a woman talk about walking on her own!

Heather March 25, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Glad you got in to see the therapist and it's working for you! You GO! You're strong and worth it and valued by so so so many people!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP