just gorgeous - that little village looks so peaceful.
Love this. Sorry I missed you in Bean Town. Hope you had a good conference/visit.
Hard to believe someplace that beautiful is in Connecticut!
I love the view from the train as it wends along the Connecticut shore. You can see Long Island, and many much samller islands. It's hard for me to look away from the view.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
just gorgeous - that little village looks so peaceful.
Love this. Sorry I missed you in Bean Town. Hope you had a good conference/visit.
Hard to believe someplace that beautiful is in Connecticut!
I love the view from the train as it wends along the Connecticut shore. You can see Long Island, and many much samller islands. It's hard for me to look away from the view.
Post a Comment