That is a niiiiiice looking grill!
Ever so cool! And the dance of joy is pretty awesome as well!
Oh yah, I suspect that would make any guy mighty excited. Very nice toy!
And I see he's found the perfect place to perch his beer. Step One. :-) Bridget
Oh, the manly art of grillin'!
I'm sure he's not, but it almost looks like he is doing the Macarena! You know, the part where you swivel your hips & turn?! HA - now I've got that visual (and that damn song stuck in my head)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
That is a niiiiiice looking grill!
Ever so cool! And the dance of joy is pretty awesome as well!
Oh yah, I suspect that would make any guy mighty excited. Very nice toy!
And I see he's found the perfect place to perch his beer. Step One. :-) Bridget
Oh, the manly art of grillin'!
I'm sure he's not, but it almost looks like he is doing the Macarena! You know, the part where you swivel your hips & turn?! HA - now I've got that visual (and that damn song stuck in my head)
Post a Comment