Amanda 221/365
See those trees? Those are the five gorgeous old live oak trees in our
front yard. See all that yellowish-brown stuff? That's pollen. Pollen
levels are at the highest they've been in ten years. We have drifts of the
stuff. In the yard, on our front walk and front porch. The driveway is a
sea of oak pollen. Every morning my car is covered with it. Scott and I are
both sneezing and stuffed up and our eyes itch like crazy. But pollen
'season' will not be 'over' for another ten to fourteen days. I wonder when
I can buy more Sudafed?
2 comments:
that stuff on the path way is pollen? Holy shit! I've never seen that much! I hope you guys survive!
Oh Amanda, I feel for you! It's been that bad in Dallas -- my pretty gold car has been covered in a film of green for a week now. And our neighbors have been blowing the drifts off of their roofs into piles with leaf-blowers.
Seriously people, the amounts of this stuff boggles the mind!
Post a Comment