Jennifer Lea 221/365


This Zhu Zhu pet was one of the things that the Easter Bunny brought for
Gabriel.

3 comments:

Kirsten April 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

The easter bunny was nicer to Gabriel then my daughter. She has been asking for one of these. I just can't see buying them. I hope they are as much fun as they advertise on TV!!

Jennifer Lea April 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

At Babies R Us they're on sale for ten bucks (normally around thirteen). I couldn't see paying more for them for Xmas, but now that they're normal price I'm fine with it. They're actually really cute and he likes his a lot.

Kirsten April 10, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Good to know. Maybe if Bailey is really good she will get a special treat :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP