Ooooooooooooooooooh love it!
Really cool shot - well done!
AWWWWWWWWWWesome. Girl, you are getting so good at this picture-taking thing....
I absolutely love this -- it is SO GOOD! You must blow this up to an 8x10 & frame it. Promise me you'll do that!!
Andrea, would you be willing to share this with me so I can enlarge & frame it for my house? Pretty please?!! my email is sheilasmithdallas@gmail.com
I absolutely DESPISE dandelions, and have spent many, many hours over the past 30 years popping them out the ground by the roots to get rid of them. But this is a beautiful picture. Even of one of my most dreaded yard enemies. Well done!
That is gorgeous! If you follow Pioneer Woman, you should submit it for her latest photography assignment. Just beautiful.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Ooooooooooooooooooh love it!
Really cool shot - well done!
AWWWWWWWWWWesome. Girl, you are getting so good at this picture-taking thing....
I absolutely love this -- it is SO GOOD! You must blow this up to an 8x10 & frame it. Promise me you'll do that!!
Andrea, would you be willing to share this with me so I can enlarge & frame it for my house? Pretty please?!! my email is sheilasmithdallas@gmail.com
I absolutely DESPISE dandelions, and have spent many, many hours over the past 30 years popping them out the ground by the roots to get rid of them. But this is a beautiful picture. Even of one of my most dreaded yard enemies. Well done!
That is gorgeous! If you follow Pioneer Woman, you should submit it for her latest photography assignment. Just beautiful.
Post a Comment