Andrea 221/365


Just having fun with a sign on our street.

Update on the break-in: Y'all are just so sweet. Thanks for all your
comments and well wishes. So far, just working with insurance company and
police. Hopefully will talk to the investigator today. It is unlikely that
they will pawn anything - it seems that they stole things for their personal
use. By passed computers, cameras, t.v.'s and guns - all things that are
pawnable. These are teenagers and they took things that they wanted
so....no one has much hope of them turning up. A list is being distrubuted
around our area. We are considering taking out an ad in our local paper (we
live in a very small community) with a list of what is missing. You'd think
if you kid came home with STUFF that wasn't theirs, they'd want to know
where they got it. We'll see.

Thanks again!!! Love you all!

4 comments:

RobinTwo April 9, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Mwah!!! xoxo {{{hugs}}}}

Marie April 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

You'd think, but I know a lot of seriously dumbass parents out there. Much love.

Kirsten April 10, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

first this is a very cool looking picture!

Second, I'm sorry to hear you got broken in, glad they didn't take expensive things but still. Its scary to think that someone was in your home. I hope you can find some of your stuff!!

Bridget April 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

I love the picture too!!! I think the ad is a good idea....especially in a small community. Good luck!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP