Stephie 221/365
An amazing country.. An amazing resort... An amazing person and the most
beautiful bride! Ivone! It was the push I needed to come to bali.. A place
that was on my list since I was suppose to go in 2004.. It was so nice
helping her get ready for this day, and to be here to enjoy it with her.
Oren and Ivone are in love in the way I dream of some day being.. This day
was so magical.. She wore the "American" style white dress for the ceremony
that was a mix of Chinese, Jewish, catholic, and Balinese traditions.. And
for the reception she came out in this fantastic traditional Indonesian
outfit! she was stunning.. We got passport for the "united states of
marriage" as wedding programs and boarding passes to tell us what table we
would sit at. Each table named for the different countries and places they
have traveled together. A very special day to say the least!
beautiful bride! Ivone! It was the push I needed to come to bali.. A place
that was on my list since I was suppose to go in 2004.. It was so nice
helping her get ready for this day, and to be here to enjoy it with her.
Oren and Ivone are in love in the way I dream of some day being.. This day
was so magical.. She wore the "American" style white dress for the ceremony
that was a mix of Chinese, Jewish, catholic, and Balinese traditions.. And
for the reception she came out in this fantastic traditional Indonesian
outfit! she was stunning.. We got passport for the "united states of
marriage" as wedding programs and boarding passes to tell us what table we
would sit at. Each table named for the different countries and places they
have traveled together. A very special day to say the least!
2 comments:
she's very pretty! What a great way to theme your wedding!!
she is beautiful, and the wedding sounds amazing! It sounds like you are all lucky to have each other in your lives.
Post a Comment