LOVE this! makes me happy :)
God I love you!!!! :)
That is an awesome picture! I can only imagine what people passing you thought: Crazy woman photographing herself as she cruises down the highway!! I also love the treatment on this photo
Your hair must have been rattier than usual after that drive! (I just HAVE to find something wrong with all that happiness!)
I love the happiness that is oozing from this pic!
This is a great photo and I do have to admit that I'm VERY jealous!! I would love to be in shorts and bathing suit top right now!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
LOVE this! makes me happy :)
God I love you!!!! :)
That is an awesome picture! I can only imagine what people passing you thought: Crazy woman photographing herself as she cruises down the highway!! I also love the treatment on this photo
Your hair must have been rattier than usual after that drive! (I just HAVE to find something wrong with all that happiness!)
I love the happiness that is oozing from this pic!
This is a great photo and I do have to admit that I'm VERY jealous!! I would love to be in shorts and bathing suit top right now!!
Post a Comment