Andrea 220/365


I loathe self portraits (of me)...but this sums up my day better than any
other picture would. We were robbed yesterday - they REMOVED a basement
window and came into our house. Things were stolen. Thankfully, nothing we
can't live without. We have a pretty good idea of who was involved. It
makes me SICK knowing someone was walking thru my house. Touching my
things. Invading our lives. AND....pretty sure they terrorized our dogs as
I found a large puddle of pee...and they never have accidents.

I am just sick. Not because of the stuff that was taken...but because of my
sense of security being taken.

I will not sleep tonight. Not out of fear...but out of a sense of loss.

23 comments:

adrienne April 7, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

oh my god andrea- i can't even begin to imagine! i had my car broken into once and i thought THAT was just the most awful feeling... i can't even fathom my home being invaded- it's one of my biggest fears- especially when dan's away. i hope you can find some peace... are they looking into the people you think are involved? oh i am just so sad for you! a billion hugs!

Heather April 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

awwww. I'm so sad for you and your puppies. ((hugs))

Dawn April 7, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

I too am so sorry. That sense of broken trust...its just terrible. May you find resolution soon.

RobinTwo April 8, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

OMG!!! I'm soooo sorry! I can't blame you at all for how you feel. Even thought it was HORRIBLE, try to remember it could have been worse. No one was hurt, doggies included and it's just "stuff" but still.........I feel for you girlie. How awful :{

nicole from envisage April 8, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

Oh Andrea that is awful!! And I can't believe you might know who is responsible. Some people are truly despicable. I hope you can find some peace soon and your dogs are doing ok. Maybe there is some security measure you can take?

Marie April 8, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I say it's time to fuck someone up.

Mary Jane April 8, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

This picture just makes me want to cry. I am so sorry.

Linda April 8, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Oh, Andrea. My heart goes out to you.

Bridget April 8, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Andrea I'm SO sorry this happened to you. I'm sure you will regain your sense of security soon, and hopefully the people involved will be indentified and dealt with appropriately. You poor thing. Hang in there. xoxo

Gaylynn April 8, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

This just totally PISSES ME OFF. I am just so mad! I'd like to get on a plane and kick some butt. I hate it that this has happened & wish I could be there do give you hugs. But you will be here soon and we will have a great time. Can't wait!!!! I love my little sister!

Andrea April 8, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

thanks everyone! more than ass kicking, what i need is silver earrings!!! as luck would have it, i wore a pair of black bead earrings yesterday - and i don't even like them! and they don't go with much of anything. but alas, right now, they are all i have.

Jacinthe April 8, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

What I hate the most about robbering, is that you have to live with the fact that someone invade your intimacy, went through your personal stuff and broke things that don't have for them value, but for you, those things are really important.
Good luck with everythings. I'm so sorry for you. xxx

miss selene April 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

i'm sorry. :( may karma back hand the perpetrators

Gaylynn April 8, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

You can rest easy.... we will get you all the jewelry that you can stand. It won't change the facts, but we will make sure you are well accessorized!

Gaylynn April 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

BTW - love your curly hair.

Anonymous April 8, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Marie, get your ass down here. We got some ass kicking to do. And we need R2 for backup. Oh and Bridge, they got your guitars.

Bridget April 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

OUCH. The whole thing sucks.

Linda April 8, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Seriously on the earrings thing. I have SCADS that I can send your way, and would love to do so. Just send me an address. outdoorlover07@yahoo.com

mama_gretch April 8, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

I'm sorry, take care, they will get theirs in the end.

AmyGirl April 8, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Thoughts are with you.

Anonymous April 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. Humans can be downright awful sometimes. So sorry they terrorized your dogs,rifled through your things, and stole from you. *long distance hugs*

Marie April 9, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Wait! You never know! Maybe the dogs terrorized them and that was THEIR pee?! That's the theory I'm going with it. I fucking hate people. Hate criminals more. Suggestions for you. If you have a good idea/description of what you're missing contact every pawn shop, gold and silver jewelry meltdown place and give them a good description and your number. Criminals are fucking idiots and usually do exactly what they think you'll do. Also watch Craigslist and/or ebay for similar items selling in your area.
Any luck with the police department and finding anything out?

Danni9 April 10, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Ouch, I'm so sorry you're having to go through that. It's just sick that people think it's necessary or FUN to do that crap.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP