You're so pretty, you know.
That was the first thing I thought too Rebecca!
Very nice shot of you.
Oh you guys - The truth was that I felt like Hell. My period was starting - and it was a killer. I was breaking out ALL over my face and neck.But thank you lovey's - it is sweet of you to say I looked pretty.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
You're so pretty, you know.
That was the first thing I thought too Rebecca!
Very nice shot of you.
Oh you guys - The truth was that I felt like Hell. My period was starting - and it was a killer. I was breaking out ALL over my face and neck.
But thank you lovey's - it is sweet of you to say I looked pretty.
Post a Comment