Heather 209/365


My inlaws are in their early 70's. They have no less than 15 throw rugs in
their apartment. I worry they're going to trip and break a hip and that will
be the beginning of the end. These are their newest additions. They say the
rugs really "liven the place up".

6 comments:

Marie April 9, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

I loooooooooooooooove them!!! love love love them!

Linda April 9, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

That is definitely lively! Not exactly something I'd expect to see in the home of a couple in their 70's, but lively nonetheless.

Bridget April 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Feisty couple!! It makes me a littel dizzy looking at at tho...

Andrea April 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

i kind of like it! what is it with elderly and throw rugs? my grandmother was the same way.

Sheila April 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

OK, they're right - they do liven up the place! I really kind of like them.

renatta @ photostate April 9, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

omg i absolutely love them.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP