ooooooo Judy! put me down for a peach too! We're a few weeks behind you here. I have one blooming and not many buds have yet appeared.i *love* iris!
Oh wow! What a collection! Are these pics of your actual flowers or pics from a catalog?
Actual flowers..some are duplicates.
Heather I will include the peach colored one as well.
YAY Judy! I got some blue and white dwarfs and scented yellow if you're interested!
Actually I a m hoping to move to SC by next season so will hold off for now. I'll keep your name and e-mail handy if I am lucky enough to pull this off successfully. Iris were blooming when I was down there recently 4/10-4/18).
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
ooooooo Judy! put me down for a peach too! We're a few weeks behind you here. I have one blooming and not many buds have yet appeared.
i *love* iris!
Oh wow! What a collection! Are these pics of your actual flowers or pics from a catalog?
Actual flowers..some are duplicates.
Heather I will include the peach colored one as well.
YAY Judy! I got some blue and white dwarfs and scented yellow if you're interested!
Actually I a m hoping to move to SC by next season so will hold off for now. I'll keep your name and e-mail handy if I am lucky enough to pull this off successfully.
Iris were blooming when I was down there recently 4/10-4/18).
Post a Comment