marie 223/365


Not terribly exciting, but I went for my first wax-job ever. It didn't hurt
nearly as bad as I had expected. I've waxed before myself and having a pro
do it was WAY less painful!

6 comments:

Andrea April 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

i have yet to experience this yet!

nicole from envisage April 12, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Excellent, and it's much better having someone else do it. It's been a while though since I've been able to grow the hair out enough to have it done!

RobinTwo April 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

You know............as sexy of a little shit you actually are in person, this is not an attractive pic of your leg.... At first glance I thought I should be slathering BBQ sauce on this or something. LOL!!!! :) Love ya BOETCH! And how come we didn't get to see a pick of your "nitty gritty" parts. You got a Brazillion too right? Come on now........I'm just trying to get an education...... ;) lol

Marie April 12, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I figured ya'll have seen enough of my nitty gritties for awhile, so I spared you that and gave you the ham hock instead.

AmyGirl April 13, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

nice gam!!!

Kirsten April 13, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Nothing like a good wax! I would LOVE a professional one again!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP