Sarah Two 223/365


One of my fun morning rituals while in Chicago over the weekend - I wake up
way earlier than most people, so I wandered to the Starbucks on Orleans, and
then wandered through the streets taking pictures for awhile to kill time.
It's kind of neat to see such a busy city in the morning - the streets are
still pretty quiet and the cab drivers aren't all peeved and laying on their
horns yet.

3 comments:

mama_gretch April 12, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

I'm going to Chicago for the first time ever the weekend after next, so I hope to get some shots like this!

sarah two April 13, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Gretchen - I CANNOT WAIT to see your pictures. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chicago. Where are you going, where are you staying, what are you seeing?

Jen from Inside My Head April 17, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I love this photo!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP