Mary Jane 213/365


I met up with some old high school chums tonight at the local Mexican
joint. It's so funny....back in high school...these weren't really people i
hung out with....just people I knew...but reconnected with them on Facebook
and now I've discovered what lovely people they are.

Believe it or not, I was a loner in high school. I had a few really close
friends but that was it. Dated an older boy from another school...so I
wasn't so involved in high school activities. I sort of regret that.

L to R = Virginia, Jeannie, me and Jodi

4 comments:

RobinTwo April 4, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Those lucky girlies. I'm sure you were the life of the party!

You know what, I have similar memories of high school.......wasted away so much stupid time and effort in a dumb boy. Didn't bother to get involved in anything. Boy if I had to do it again I'd sure do things differantly. Oh well, good thing we apparantly both eventualy "peaked"..... :)

Anonymous April 4, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

R2, I think we lived parallel lives! And boy, we peaked beautifully! I can't wait to hug your neck!

Andrea April 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

i was your opposite in high school. :) i wonder if we would have been friends? :) i'd like to think so.

Mary Jane April 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Of course we would Andrea :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP