Nothing better in this world than new sheets and duvet!
P.S. love the colors!
Glad to hear you made everything right again!
Oh, and the sheets (400 thread count) were the amazing price of 44.99!I bought two sets to celebrate spring, with the new duvet ( the rated 1 for staying "cool") and cover.The colors make me feel like the summer is living in my Bed and the sheets? Heaven.
i love the colors! i need to do something new in our bedroom. need some new sheets and duvet, too. :)
Oooh I just put new IKEA sheets and duvet cover on my bed too!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Nothing better in this world than new sheets and duvet!
P.S. love the colors!
Glad to hear you made everything right again!
Oh, and the sheets (400 thread count) were the amazing price of 44.99!
I bought two sets to celebrate spring, with the new duvet ( the rated 1 for staying "cool") and cover.
The colors make me feel like the summer is living in my Bed and the sheets? Heaven.
i love the colors! i need to do something new in our bedroom. need some new sheets and duvet, too. :)
Oooh I just put new IKEA sheets and duvet cover on my bed too!
Post a Comment