Mary Jane 217/365


So I decided to have the D and C. As silly as this may sound, I just had a
bad vibe about the hysterectomy. As you can tell by the smile on my face,
the liquid valium was doing it's job. Everything turned out fine and I
should be right as rain in a few days.

6 comments:

Andrea April 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

styling and profiling!!! :)

adrienne April 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

i had one last year- definitely not fun, but not nearly as bad as i had expected... so glad you're through it and feeling good!

Bridget April 7, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

LOVE the hat. xo

Dawn April 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Yeah for the good drugs!

Sheila April 7, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Yup, LOVE the hat!

Linda April 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Such a great expression on your face. Drugs or no, you're lovely! Glad to hear everything went well.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP