Mary Jane 222/365


Peek a boo. I see a lot up on that auction stand.

3 comments:

Andrea April 12, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

MJ and i had emails flying back and forth on this one - because i told her i didn't understand her caption. she didn't see what was not to understand. so....after many emails back and forth, it was concluded that what she meant was: this is what i see from where i sit up on the auction stand.

Kirsten April 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

I got what you said MJ :). lol

RobinTwo April 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

LOL!!! Yes, and I've seen "auction people" plenty of times. They can be something to see that is for sure..... I love your doodles. Good LORD! lol ;)

I think A thought you were talking about somehting specific. Like someone scratching their balls or something. LOL!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP