marie 222/365
Brennan has issues with his ears cause they are formed a bit different. He
has a slight hearing deficiency which isn't noticeable, however, for some
odd reason when they get inflamed he can't hear jack. It's very frustrating
not only because I feel bad for the poor kid, but I forget that he can't
hear everything clearly and I interpret it as not listening and I lose my
patience.
has a slight hearing deficiency which isn't noticeable, however, for some
odd reason when they get inflamed he can't hear jack. It's very frustrating
not only because I feel bad for the poor kid, but I forget that he can't
hear everything clearly and I interpret it as not listening and I lose my
patience.
3 comments:
Aww I feel sorry for the poor dude because I was there. I had chronic ear infections as a child to the point where I lost 95% of my hearing but my mother didn't realize it because I never complained about the pain - she just thought I was ignoring her, haha! They finally had to put tubes in my ears AND remove my adenoids to solve the problem. Hopefully he won't need anything so drastic to get over his ear issues!
Aw I had major hearing infections as a kid- never had surgery. Hope he doesn't need anything like Amber did- I know it did nothing for her selective hearing! (hehe)
I had a lot of ear aches and crap like that as a kid and they took out my tonsils. Problem baically solved.... I've had very few since then........Poor little troll :(
Post a Comment