Shannon 222/365


On Saturday I baked. I made banana crunch muffins and tried something new -
Pavlova. Pavlova is basically a fancy schmancy meringue that you bake and
then fill with whipped cream and berries. I photographed this one, but was
unhappy with the texture of the meringue so I ended up making an entirely
new batch and baking those late last night. The second batch was much
better.

4 comments:

Andrea April 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

it is so pretty! you are quite adventurous in your baking!

Jacinthe April 12, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I think you love cooking as much as I do! I love pavlova

Sheila April 12, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

I love pavlova but I've never attempted it. this photo looks good enough to eat!

Danni9 April 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

I like the "oil painting" effect on the pic!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP