Niki 214/365
Ladies, I need advice!! This photo was taken a couple months ago by my
friend but I figure it's a good "face shape example" photo....
I need to do something with my hair. Should I cut it off above my shoulders
so I can wear it down while at work? (I dont want my face to look fatter.)
Or should I keep growing it out (I'd like to get it to where I can donate it
to locks of love.) and just wait until there's real inspiration for a cut??
6 comments:
I love your long hair...it looks naturally curly too. You and I have sort of the same shape face and I cut my hair off really short..and i love it! So easy to take care of. But your hair is a lot longer than mine was when I cut it. Might be too much of a shock for you. Maybe just a little at a time? Go look at my Day 197. Good luck. Let us see what you do with it!
Almost all women look good in a bob.
I've had short, long, and while it is naturally curly- it's only that way when it chooses to be! >:O
Holy moly MJ you're way braver than me!
Bobs look really funny on me. Unless they're choppy and funky I look like a pumpkin head lol
I think shorter would suit you. I think you would need some layers to avoid getting that sort of "triangular" look with your curly hair.
Nice picture by the way!
I suggest you ask your stylist and the other stylists in the shop for their opinions. Most of them are generally quite willing to offer an opinion, and they're usually knowledgeable on what cuts go with which facial shapes.
Post a Comment