I've never heard of a 1k day anniversary, but I like it. Congrats!
1K day? Wow! That's cool. Aww bummer...I missed my 1K anniversary with my sweetie. We just passed 3 1/2 years last month...
I just happened to wonder how many days we'd been together and it turned out to be 1000 days!
You guys look comfortable and in love...even on your first date!! Bridget
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I've never heard of a 1k day anniversary, but I like it. Congrats!
1K day? Wow! That's cool. Aww bummer...I missed my 1K anniversary with my sweetie. We just passed 3 1/2 years last month...
I just happened to wonder how many days we'd been together and it turned out to be 1000 days!
You guys look comfortable and in love...even on your first date!! Bridget
Post a Comment