Robin Two 216/365


Umm...............yah, so this is what I had to look at over and over as we
weeded out 80% of the boys summer clothes that we just got out of
storage.................. Holy growth spurt!!................... :{

9 comments:

Dawn April 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

I feel ya - I am a bit afraid to go pull out all the clothes that most likely Won't fit this year. These Teenagers!

sarah two April 5, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Yup. This is the deal with my stepson too. Nothin' fits.

Linda April 5, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Oh, geez, the one has some moobs going on already. Yikes!

Andrea April 5, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

i'll make R go thru his clothes before you are here - you can have his outgrowns.

RobinTwo April 5, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Yah, last year it was like I didn't have to get rid of one thing.....they stayed the same......but this year holy growth spurt!! I knew it was coming though since J was busting out of a pair of jeans every two weeks and K was walking around in what looked like capri pants half the time. One grew UP and one grew OUT..... And yah, nice "moobs" huh? I told him we were going to have to get him a bra if they got any bigger....Oh I hope he starts to grow UP soon to grow in to his chunks... Yikes!

Anonymous April 6, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Too funny....and I love pic of you guys in the middle watching the whole thing from behind too!!! Bridget

RobinTwo April 6, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

LOL! I didn't even notice the pic Bridge..... haha!

Dawn April 6, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

I have one who gets all chunked out before she grows - Her growth spurt always comes in Late May, so she is one round kid at the moment.

And, might I add, the clothes are not getting less expensive!

Kirsten April 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

I was going to say what bridget said. Love the picture. Hey at least one of them can get hand me downs!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP