Robin Two 218/365
This is my dad and Tim attempting to dig out an old truck he's had parked
for the last 13 years. They are in the process of cleaning up and turning
in all of his scrap steel he's had sitting around on his property. What a
lot of work! Unbelievable that dad is battling Pancreatic cancer and on and
off Chemo for over a year, let still seems to accomplish more in an average
day then two people combined....Love you dad.........xo
5 comments:
my dad's the same way - cancer has not changed him from being the type of person who has accomplished more before 9 am than I do in a day.
go Dads!!
I love you too dad.
Great pic and story!! Go Daddy!
We need a BVK fan club. lol I love that man. I always see BVK license plates and think of him. I need to start taking pics of those.
Love you BVK.........xoxox (Bob VanKleef)
Post a Comment