Sheila 218/365


OK Ladies -- what is this flower?
The lighter leaves are the ones that are part of this plant - it is growing
up through this Photina, which has the darker, waxy leaves.
Also the fragrance is sweet, similar to a Honeysuckle.

8 comments:

Mary April 7, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

I think it's a lilac.

Heather April 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

I think it's wisteria.

Dawn April 7, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

I think it is wisteria too, although for half a second, I thought it was a lupine.

Robin April 8, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Wisteria is my guess too :)

Andrea April 8, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

wisteria - does it smell kind of like grape koolaid? if so - wisteria.

Linda April 8, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Wisteria. One of my favorites!

Anonymous April 8, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Wisteria, and be careful. If left alone it will take over!

Sheila April 9, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

well thanks ladies - I knew you'd be able to help! Yes Andrea, it DOES smell like grape kool-aid! And I really don't care if it takes over, because it's going up a really ugly phone pole that we have at the end of our driveway.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP