Robin Two 219/365


I have no idea how I accumulated so many more clothes since my last sale in
September. I think this one is going to be another biggy...........Trying
to get everything priced now so set up will go faster when it comes
time..... I hope to have my first sale in a few weeks. Weather
permitting.................

5 comments:

Mary Jane April 8, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

What's that black and white thing with the orange on it? I might want that.

RobinTwo April 9, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

LOL!!! MJ, it's a kind of cool shirt, but it's a boys size 12 or so..... I'm sure you'd look HAWT in it though. I'll bring it along to G when I come and you can wear it to the bar with a pair of butt shorts when we go dancin'. REET REEEERRRR!!!!! xoxo ;)

Bridget April 9, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Butt shorts and platform shoes. :-)

RobinTwo April 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Sweet! Lets all pack stuff like that for G in August. lol!!! ;)

Mary Jane April 10, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

R2, I'd probably have a hard time squeezing the "girls" into a size 12 boys shirt, but hey, after a lemon drop or two, I'm betting it can be done. Honest to God, I can't wait for you all to be here! Andrea and I need some fun!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP