Stephie 218/365


Bali: Spent hours with the monkey's today! It was so much fun.. watching
them play, and carry their babies around.. and look at you with those eyes!
ah! love it!

5 comments:

mama_gretch April 6, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Oh, that is an amazing shot! I would love to spend a day with the monkeys!

Sheila April 6, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

I could spend a whole day watching monkeys too. And I love the mohawks that mama & baby are sporting in this shot...so, so lovely.

Linda April 6, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

What a beautiful pic. Thanks for letting us travel vicariously through your photos!

Bridget April 6, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Awwwwww. I love the little one's hand clutching Mama's. :-)

Jen from Inside My Head April 6, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Awwwww.... so cute!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP