Jacinthe 57/365
I know, it's not the best picture, but it represents my frustration right
now. This is the drain for my toilet in my future bathroom. The last
homeowner always thought that he was the best renovation guy in the world.
And he moved ( I don't know why) the water entry directly behind the drain.
Tonight my man was putting the wire for the eating floor, and we were
supposed to put the cement in in the morning. Thanks for me, I ask my man:
``Does the new toilet fit in the space``? And do you know what... it doesn't
because the f..king water pipe is blocking the way. So now, I have to cancel
our friend for the cement tomorrow, and ask the plumber to come back to
move the water entry, and he will have to do it by the ceiling in the
basement, because my floor in my bathroom is ready for the new tiles, and I
don't want to make to many holes. Plus, we will have to make a big hole in
the ceiling of my son's bedroom, which means that I will have to move all of his
bedroom stuff. ARGHHHHHH!!!! Every f...cking thing that the last homeowner
did was shit. And I'm freaking tired of all these problems. I just want
to take a bath...
3 comments:
I'm betting the last homeowner was my ex-husband. ;)
LOL @ Mary Jane!
@ Jacinthe: Sorry to hear everything is going so badly! I hope things improve soon. It'll be worth it though, yes? Bex
Jacinthe, when my husband & I moved into our current home it had been 'redone'. And yes, I use that term very loosely. We ended redoing ALOT of stuff.
And every time we'd start a new project, we had to spend more $$ to fix his shit. We call the guy "Half-Ass Dave", because I swear to God every thing he did, he did it half-ass.
So, I totally feel your pain!
Post a Comment