Sarah Two 217/365


This is the t-shirt I'll be wearing during the avon walk - I'll be adding
names of people that I'll be walking in honor of or in memory of. If you
would like me to add a name to this shirt, let me know.

Also, one of my teammates and I are hosting a photo scavenger
huntto raise money for the cause - all you
camera peeps should definitely check
it out.

7 comments:

Linda April 6, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Please add my mother and grandmother -- Charlotte and Virginia.

sarah two April 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

http://bit.ly/aLNwY6


LINK to photo hunt if y'all are interested.


(And Linda - I'll add 'em!)

Sheila April 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Hi Sarah - would you please add my Grandma, Helen.

When is the walk? I'll be cheering you from Texas!!

Anonymous April 6, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Could you please add Charlotte Seibel. An awesome woman gone to soon.
Thank you
Suzanne

Judy April 6, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Please add my very good friend Carolyn. I still miss her.

sarah two April 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

I will add every name, ladies. The walk takes place the first weekend in June - and I am walking in hopes that someday walks like these won't be necessary.

The theme this year is "IN IT TO END IT" and I hope that day comes soon.

Rebecca April 7, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

My aunt Bubbles, if you don't mind. I still miss her so much and wish she had met my husband.

And my cousin, Wendy.

Good luck!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP