Sheila 217/365


5 comments:

Andrea April 6, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

ohhh....i love it. what is it?

Sheila April 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Lilacs (I think) I stood under them & took the picture.

Linda April 6, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Not a lilac (at least not like one I've ever seen), but I have no clue. Heather?

Where are you, Sheila?

Sheila April 7, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Texas. I can take another picture of the entire plant & then maybe you can help! It's covered right now & grows up the phone pole. And smells like heaven!

Heather April 7, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

It's not a lilac though the leaves look similar. Is it a vine? It's the color of wisteria. I'm not familiar enough with wisteria to rule that out for certain.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP