Carrie


My name is Carrie and I am a 40-something mother, wife, part-time model and
Certified Medical Assistant living in southeastern Michigan, approximately
40 minutes outside of Detroit.

I have five boys (one a stepson and one an angel-baby) that keep me hoppin',
that range in age from 12 to 20, and an incredible husband who works as an
Electrical Engineer in the (eek!) automotive industry. We also have an
awesome black and white, purebred Shih Tzu named "Oreo Cookie". Well, his
name is really "Oreo", but I added "Cookie" and he answers to both.
Actually, he answers to anything as long as you have food in your hand. Oh,
and he's dangerous as there is a high probability that he will either lick
you to death or smother your lap.

I'm a certified SCUBA diver and an awesome snowboarder (hey, I can swoosh
down a black diamond and the only bone I've broken so far is my elbow!),
mountain biker, fanatical boater (we own a *giggle* yacht) and I am
currently the passenger on hubby's Kawasaki Ninja. Which will be mine next
summer. Something about having to learn how to drive it first. Details!

I can guarantee you that you will be seeing a lot of pictures of flowers,
Oreo, and our boat. The rest will be a surprise. To you AND to me!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP