Adrienne 28/365


seriously?
this is what i pulled out of the package after buying some new undies. i
honestly picked the package out of the trash to check that i did not buy *
girl's* size 6/7 instead of women's... this is when i was promised, "they
will stretch to fit"

we'll see about that...

13 comments:

Jennifer September 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

They might stretch to fit...and cut you in half in the process! Good luck :)

Tanya September 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

ROFL!

Bridget September 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

LOL! We need a picture w/ you in them!!!

Linn September 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

I have a pair similar to these and my ass is definitely wider than yours is. If these are the same "type" they'll be your most comfy pair.

Katrina September 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Let us know if they really do stretch!! Yikes, those look TINY!

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Yeah, we gotta know if they fit!

nicole from envisage September 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

i have a pair like this that really do stretch to fit, they are very comfy

RobinTwo September 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Waiting to vote on tomorrow's a$$ shot so we can all vote........Ha!!! LOL

They might actually fit..........might surprise you. :)

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Ha!! I love that they are the size of the palm of your hand!!

sarah two September 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

I think I have these same ones, and yes, they stretch.

Melissa September 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

OMG I thought those were Linc's!

The Courteous Chihuahua September 29, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Oooookkkkaaaayyyy....that looks like the size of one of my socks.

Reenie September 29, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I've tried to think of something quippy to say and I'm all quipped out. :) The others have said it best.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP