i love crocs on little kids! i wish they'd been around when mine were little. they aren't quite so cute in size 11 or 13 - mens. :)
Those green crocs are fantastic!
such cute little feet!
My four-year-old intentionally wears her shoes on the wrong feet. We gave up trying to remedy this years ago. :)
I was a teacher at a day care for many years. I love the style choices of little kids! So much fun.
Okay I'm not a Crocs fan AT ALL but even I have to admit that the croc Crocs are hilarious.
amber- i used to HATE crocs! but, man are they convenient and comfy and do-it-yourselfy for kids!
Zoe wears two different socks and calls them "crazy socks". She'll also mismatch her Crocs and call them "crazy Crocs". I agree with you. There are battles more important than what they choose to wear.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
i love crocs on little kids! i wish they'd been around when mine were little. they aren't quite so cute in size 11 or 13 - mens. :)
Those green crocs are fantastic!
such cute little feet!
My four-year-old intentionally wears her shoes on the wrong feet. We gave up trying to remedy this years ago. :)
I was a teacher at a day care for many years. I love the style choices of little kids! So much fun.
Okay I'm not a Crocs fan AT ALL but even I have to admit that the croc Crocs are hilarious.
amber- i used to HATE crocs! but, man are they convenient and comfy and do-it-yourselfy for kids!
Zoe wears two different socks and calls them "crazy socks". She'll also mismatch her Crocs and call them "crazy Crocs".
I agree with you. There are battles more important than what they choose to wear.
Post a Comment