Amber 2/365


Well, since we're all jumping on the boat with our *fun items*, why
don't I go ahead and give it a go? :)

5 comments:

Marie September 3, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

wow that looks like it has some oomph to it!

Goddess of Madness September 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

oooo I've been thinking of picking up one if these...

mama_gretch September 3, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Pocket Rockets rock!

adrienne September 3, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

i love that the keyboard is there to give a size reference- thanks!

RobinTwo September 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Ohhhhhh!!! I get it now. At first when I looked at the pic I thought it was a pool toy. Suppose it could be............ Ha!! LOL :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP