Andrea 25/365
This date represents a really bad and dark day in my personal history. I
could easily be in a bad mood and let it ruin my entire day. BUT...my son
is coming home from college today and we are taking my husband out to dinner
to celebrate his birthday earlier in the week. So, I am going to maintain a
positive attitude today and hope for all blue skies and big white fluffy
clouds and not let the dark clouds of despair creep into my mind today.
could easily be in a bad mood and let it ruin my entire day. BUT...my son
is coming home from college today and we are taking my husband out to dinner
to celebrate his birthday earlier in the week. So, I am going to maintain a
positive attitude today and hope for all blue skies and big white fluffy
clouds and not let the dark clouds of despair creep into my mind today.


5 comments:
It's good to focus on the positive in your life. But, it's OK to take even just a moment to honor the darkness that you survived in your past, too. Then marvel at how far you've come & let the light of the joys in your life fill your heart.
Good for you! I hope you have a beautiful and fun-filled day :-)
I love you sweetie.
Maureen drives me batty! She always posts something beautiful and insightful, while all I could come up with was "Hugs for you." ;-p
Post a Comment