Bex 22/365


I'm sorry you guys were so worried! I don't follow the other blog and was
surprised to notice in my email a subject line with my name in it. Thanks to
everyone for caring. I'm okay, and a good deal of the credit for that should
go to you guys for your wise words, support and encouragement - and for
lighting the fire under my ass with your own stories of escape!

2 comments:

Germaine September 24, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

So happy you are safe! I didn't post in the other picture, but I have been thinking about you and your kids. Good luck!

Linn September 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Glad to know you are safe. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP