Bianca 26/365


This is the lame prize that came in my Cracker Jacks. Is this really what
this world has come to? Everyone is so scared of 'choking hazards' and
offensive materials that now we get a piece of paper with two slits in it
called a pencil topper? What a crock!!!

2 comments:

Laura September 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Remember when Cracker Jack prizes were awesome?!?!? Oh those were the days...I actually didn't like Cracker Jacks all that much as a kid but I would beg my mom to get them for me so that I could get the prize. She caught on eventually.

RobinTwo September 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Loved Cracker Jack prizes back in the day! Always hoped for the tattoos. lol :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP