Bridget 18/365


14 comments:

Amber September 18, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Mmm yes, I love how the shape of a guitar - that is a guitar, yes? - matches the shape of a woman. Great lighting too!

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I love this picture! :)

Edge September 19, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

Wow lady!

adrienne September 19, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

what a cool shot!!

Linn September 19, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Wow. I would love to have that waist line. I can't help but notice the pained expression on the surviors face though. LOL

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Girl you are rocking that guitar. If that were my butt....i'd be holding up a bass for comparison. LOL. Excellent shot.

Bridget September 19, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Wow, thanks ladies!! I debated about posting this shot but I have always loved female nude studies and decided this was the right place to experiment. I used the self timer and had every intention of cropping the photo to show just me and the guitar until I saw how it looked with TV included; the expression on the guys face made the photo take on a whole different feel - kinda quirky. This probably won't be the last nude I post - thanks for the support!

Kirsten September 19, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Wow Girl. Great Picture!

Dawn September 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Just beautiful.

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

This is stunning.

mama_gretch September 19, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

The TV guy's expression totally makes this picture! "Oh man, here I am on this island and I can't have some... guitar." I'm sure that's what he's thinking.

Mary September 19, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Great shot (and brave).

nicole from envisage September 20, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

I agree, the juxtaposition with the pained expression is awesome :-)

Reenie September 20, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Wonderful!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP