I SWEAR to you, I must've had a dream or premonition about this shot. I remember it precisely as posted and I remember not leaving a message the first time I scrolled through. This has been so very weird for me - nothing like this has happened to me before.
7 comments:
Oooh, excellent shot! Keep that camera dry, though!
Yeah beautiful picture.
This is awesome!
I'm having a huge deja vu moment - as though I've seen this photo before. Where did you take it?
Reenie - it's on Lynn Shore Drive in Lynn, Massachusetts. Right on the water, very pretty place in all kinds of weather. ;-)
I SWEAR to you, I must've had a dream or premonition about this shot. I remember it precisely as posted and I remember not leaving a message the first time I scrolled through. This has been so very weird for me - nothing like this has happened to me before.
Wow....that's bizarre. Deja vu can be kind of unsettling. There must be a mystical connection of some sort!
Post a Comment