chelle 4/365


the monster in the cake is trying to get out (in other words, icing
was too soft and the filling leaked out and the cake tried to topple
over so i turned it into a monster!)

5 comments:

Amber September 5, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

I think Cake Wrecks would LOVE that one!

Goddess of Madness September 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Except it's not a professional cake... though I keep telling Chelle to start doing it as a business... you need to put a link to your cake flikr

Dawn September 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Zombie cake will eat your BRAIN

The Courteous Chihuahua September 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

That's funny AND I bet it tasted great, so that's a win!

Maureen September 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

I love it! Great attitude!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP