Cindy 30/365


A very good friend of mine has applied to Teach For America. I am one of
her references. I need to write the reference by October 16. She will be a
wonderful teacher. She wants this so badly that I feel pressure to write an
amazing reference to convey what a fabulous person she is.

2 comments:

Reenie September 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

My son completed his two years with TFA in Washington DC last spring and loved it. He's stayed in DC and is part of a team starting up a new charter school. Next year he hopes to enter law school. TFA is an amazing opportunity. Pressure's on - wirte a great letter! LOL.

adrienne September 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

i love writing these letters because i know i'm helping a friend, but i HATE writing these letters!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP