Colleen 28/365


Yum! This our dinner tonight after all the cold weather & wind this is the
perfect "feel good" meal...

8 comments:

Tanya September 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I make this once a year. Man, now I want pot roast! Yum!

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

What time shall we be there?

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Only once a year? Oh boy we have this like 10 times a yr lol it is one of our favorites...

RobinTwo September 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Yum! My chops are watering now. :} *slurp* What I wouldn't give for that on this rainy, windy cold evening in Machigan!

Bridget September 29, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Gosh that looks yummy...

Linn September 29, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

MMMM. Heavin in a roasting pan!

Tanya September 29, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I hardly ever cook. Usually pot roast is my Christmas meal at home as all the other family gatherings is HAM.

miss selene September 30, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

mmm. i think i will get one come payday...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP