Back to school haircut. She liked the head massage with the Aveda Oil and the glass of chocolate milk they brought her after her shampoo and comb out....
Oh it is a GREAT salon - I go there for all my stuff too - waxes, eyebrows, hair....They make a kick ass Cafe au lait!
Her hair is so lovely, but the texture is in between her fathers curl - but soft and frizzy like mine, so we have to find people with experience in "ethnic" hair. Thank God Montreal is such a big, diverse city!
4 comments:
I wanna get my hair done THERE!
Oh it is a GREAT salon - I go there for all my stuff too - waxes, eyebrows, hair....They make a kick ass Cafe au lait!
Her hair is so lovely, but the texture is in between her fathers curl - but soft and frizzy like mine, so we have to find people with experience in "ethnic" hair. Thank God Montreal is such a big, diverse city!
Heck, yes!!! Who wouldn't want a glass of chocolate milk and a head massage???
Post a Comment